180 Jefferson Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025 | email: [email protected] | call: (888) 888-8888
© 2019 Apple Wood Construction. All rights reserved.
1. Start by drawing your kitchen as a box or layout showing all the walls you think will have cabinets on them.
2. Mark any openings such as windows and doors, be sure to include radiators or other obstacles.
3. See diagram to help with measuring.
4. Measure all openings from outside edge of casing to outside edge and fill measurements into diagram. Measure walls from corner to outside edge of window casing, etc.
5. On any windows and doors please not heights and space from floor to window bottom.
6. Please measure to the nearest 1/8”
7. Please note the location of your drain and water supply, as well as gas line for stove.
Please note: Take pictures straight on and overall pictures from further out.
* Please Note: Apple Wood Construction is not responsible for incorrect measurements provided by the customer.